Re: ODBC SQLBindParameter and UNICODE strings

От Andy Hallam
Тема Re: ODBC SQLBindParameter and UNICODE strings
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Thanks for that.

I'll have to work around this by extracting all character variable data and
'hard coding' this into the SQL statement before I SQLExecute() the
statement. I had to do the same for ... Oracle (sorry for swearing).

Do you (or anyone else for that matter) know if/when UNICODE binding will be
implemented in the Psqlodbc driver?

Andy.

building the character data into the SQL statement for
"Hiroshi Inoue" <Inoue@tpf.co.jp> wrote in message
> Andy Hallam wrote:
> >
> > Apologies if you think this mail is a little long-winded but I want to
be as
> > clear as possible on this.
> >
> > PostgreSQL - 7.1.3  (installed on Linux 2.4.2-2)
> > PSQLODBC.DLL - 07.01.0007
> > Visual C++ - 6.0
> >
> > I have a C++ app running on WINDOWS2000 and I am trying to use
> > SQLBindParamater with a unicode (wchar_t) variable.
> >
> > I installed postgreSQL using the following arguments:

./configure --enable-multibyte=UNICODE --enable-unicode-conversion --enable-
> > odbc
> >

> [snip]
>

> > As you can see I can succesfully use an ASCII character string for an
INPUT