Re: Link to bug webpage / Bugzilla?

От J Smith
Тема Re: Link to bug webpage / Bugzilla?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
fwiw, the PHP group uses a pretty simple PHP/MySQL-based bug tracking
system that consists of something like 3 or 4 PHP pages, two tables in
MySQL and has some pretty decent features. It wouldn't be much of problem
difficult to port it to PostgreSQL (which I might be doing soon, anyways,
'cause I want a bug database myself).

Check it out: http://www.php.net/bugs