write the output from a function to the a file

От Vijayanath
Тема write the output from a function to the a file
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Hi,

Can I write a function that can write the output to the OS(Linux OS) file.

If there is a way to do it in Postgresql I would be great.

We are using Postgresql 7.1 running in Linux Redhat 7.1.

Thanks in Advance.

Vijay

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Re: QUERY - Including the new LDP PostgreSQL HOWTO in the main PostgreSQL distribution
Сообщение: RE: [GENERAL] Re: QUERY - Including the new LDP PostgreSQL HOWTO in the main PostgreSQL distribution