Re: PostgreSQl, PHP and IIS

От rob stone
Тема Re: PostgreSQl, PHP and IIS
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi

On Mon, 2018-09-24 at 10:46 +0100, Mark Williams wrote:
> Hi thanks,
>
> Sadly PHP and IIS isn't the issue. It’s when you bring Postgres into
> the fold that I am getting a problem. But thanks.
>
> Mark

I'm not a Windows user and no little about setting up Postgres using
IIS, but you might find something useful from users' comments at this
link:-

http://www.php.net/manual/en/pgsql.setup.php

Cheers,
Rob

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin v4: The application server could not be contacted.
От: Arup Rakshit
Сообщение: Re: Help to understand Actual Rows vs Plan Rows from the queryplanner output