Windows CE (.NET) data provider for PostgreSQL

От REarly@jswcoinc.com (Rod Early)
Тема Windows CE (.NET) data provider for PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I am working on a project where a WindowsCE device needs to talk to a
PostgreSQL database.  The CE application already exists and works with
the MS SQL database -- we are converting the database to PostgreSQL.

Are there any CE data providers for PostgreSQL?  If not, how difficult
would it be for me to convert the open source .NET provider to working
with CE.NET?  I am an expert with .NET development (both regular
Windows and CE) but a beginner with PostgreSQL.

Thanks,
Rod Early