nodeRead: did not find '}' at end of plan node

От tstump@regenstrief.org (Tim Stump)
Тема nodeRead: did not find '}' at end of plan node
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I'm trying to drop a view from my postgres database and getting the
following error:

ERROR: nodeRead: did not find '}' at end of plan node

I'm not able to drop the view, create a dump file of the entire
database, or create a dump file of another table in the database.
Each time I get this error.  What does this mean?

I'm using Linux RedHat 8.0 and PostgreSQL version 7.2.3-5.80