Re: pl/pgsql feature request: shorthand for argument and local variable references

От Joel Jacobson
Тема Re: pl/pgsql feature request: shorthand for argument and local variable references
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jan 6, 2022, at 21:38, Pavel Stehule wrote:
> I say, semantically - how I understand the meaning of the word "in" is not good to use it for generic alias of function arguments (when we have out arguments too).

Trying to imagine a situation where you would need a shorthand also for OUT parameters in real-life PL/pgSQL function.
Can you give an example?

I can only think of situations where it is needed for IN parameters.

/Joel