Re: Use generation context to speed up tuplesorts

От Tomas Vondra
Тема Re: Use generation context to speed up tuplesorts
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Ronan,

We briefly chatted about the glibc-tuning part of this thread at pgcon,
so I wonder if you're still planning to pursue that. If you do, I
suggest we start a fresh thread, so that it's not mixed with the already
committed improvements of generation context.

I wonder what's the situation with the generation context improvements
already pushed - does setting the glibc thresholds still help, and if
yes how much?

regards

--
Tomas Vondra