Re: select into composite type / return

От Gary Stainburn
Тема Re: select into composite type / return
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On 17/03/2021 17:26, Tom Lane wrote:
> AFAICS these two functions will have exactly the same output behavior,
> ie returning a "breakdown" composite type.  If they act differently
> for you, either you are calling them in different ways or you made
> a mistake somewhere.  I can't help noticing that the RETURN in the
> second function is calling a six-argument function, which is not the
> one you showed first.  Maybe that version of do_breakdown() returns
> something different?
>
>             regards, tom lane
Hi Tom,

Thanks for the quick response.  The missing argument was because I had
to use pseudo details to protect intellectual property and I miss-typed
the code.

You were correct.  The problem was not with the functions, but with how
I was calling them.

Gary

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: select into composite type / return
Сообщение: Re: select into composite type / return