Re: Known Bugs on Postgres 9.5

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Known Bugs on Postgres 9.5
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 05/05/2018 03:10 PM, Anudeep Gudipelli wrote:
> Hi vick,
>
> Is there any documentation on bugs, I can’t find them on release notes.
> Based on the release notes I can see that 9.6 will perform better than
> 9.5, but I would like to know if there are any known bugs in both 9.5
> and 9.6 . The reason is I need to present a business model to which
> version we can upgrade.

Should have mentioned in previous post the way I keep up with Postgres
development(wrt to bugs/fixes), PostgreSQL Weekly News on the --announce
list:

https://www.postgresql.org/list/pgsql-announce/

Example:

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20180429222104.GA25267%40fetter.org

Scroll down to the the Applied Patches and/or Pending Patches section(s).

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com