Re: ecpg: issue related to preprocessor directives

От Michael Meskes
Тема Re: ecpg: issue related to preprocessor directives
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
> Here's a proposed patch, which also clarifies the documentation,
> which seemed a bit confused/misleading to me.

Thanks Tom.

> As stated, I'm not sure it's wise to back-patch this aggressively
> ... but maybe it'd be okay to squeeze it into v13?

Fully agreed, back-patching sounds like a pretty risky approach. I
guess almost everyone who ran into this, fixed their code to work
correctly by now. I'd also prefer squeezing it into 13, let's not keep
this around for longer.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
Michael at Fam-Meskes dot De

Сообщение: Re: ecpg: issue related to preprocessor directives
Сообщение: Re: ecpg: issue related to preprocessor directives