Re: tsearch2 questions

От hubert depesz lubaczewski
Тема Re: tsearch2 questions
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 7/4/07, Joshua N Pritikin <jpritikin@pobox.com> wrote:
Please mention that in the documentation:

dont you think this is perfeclty clear?

"If you want to do something specific with columns, you may write your very own trigger function using plpgsql or other procedural languages (but not SQL, unfortunately) and use it instead of tsearch2 trigger."

> what's about simple normalization formulae, like rank/(rank+1) ?
I think you are suggesting that I use the best rank as the denominator
for the rank column. Yes, I suppose that will work.

actually oleg supposed not to use best rank, but just use the formula as given - rank/(rank+1) to get rank in range of 0 to 1.

depesz

От: Joshua N Pritikin
Сообщение: Re: tsearch2 questions
От: "hubert depesz lubaczewski"
Сообщение: Re: Date for a week day of a month