SV: pgAdmin in Docker: independent users storage

От Henrik Uggla
Тема SV: pgAdmin in Docker: independent users storage
Дата
Re: pgAdmin in Docker: independent users storage  (Vladimir Ryabtsev <greatvovan@gmail.com>)
Список pgadmin-support
Yes, put the Sqlite file (by default named pgadmin4.db) on a shared persistent volume on f ex Rancher-NFS. I don't know
whichDocker image you are using but if you use mine (huggla/pgadmin-alpine), then you're able to change the location of
thesqlite file inside the container by setting the environment variable VAR_param_SQLITE_PATH.

Cheers,
Henrik
Från: Vladimir Ryabtsev <greatvovan@gmail.com>
Skickat: den 24 augusti 2018 01:25:37
Till: pgadmin-support@lists.postgresql.org
Ämne: pgAdmin in Docker: independent users storage

Hi,

I am running pgAdmin in Rancher, which means the container, in some circumstances, can be moved to another host. In
thiscase I lose all users as well as users' settings (set-up server connections), which in turn implies I have to
re-createusers and they have to set up everything again.

To make pgAdmin tolerant to restarts and moves, I guess I need to put it's database on some volume that would be
mountedto container on any host.

How to do it?

Best regards,
Vladimir