varbit question

От Laurent Duperval
Тема varbit question
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hi,

I thought I posted this but I don't see it on the server so let's try
again:

I have an Oracle script that I want to convert to pgsql. I've got a sed
script that does most of the mappings but it doesn't look like raw is
supported. In the docs, there is mention of varbit(n) but if I use the
(n) argument, the script fails. I can only use varbit alone. How do I get
around that?

Also, will ResultSet.getBytes() (I'm talking Java here) return an array
of bytes with a field defined as varbit? How large will the field be?

Thanks,

Laurent Duperval <mailto:lduperval@microcelli5.com>

Voisin, vous seriez une vraie lumière... si on avait ouvert l'interrupteur.
  -Lefuneste

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: