Re: 'trusted'/'untrusted' PL in DoD/DISA PostgreSQL STIGs

От Joe Conway
Тема Re: 'trusted'/'untrusted' PL in DoD/DISA PostgreSQL STIGs
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 5/5/24 13:53, Chapman Flack wrote:
> The four STIGs suggest the same email address [5] for comments or
> proposed revisions. I could send these comments there myself, but
> I thought it likely that others in the community have already been
> involved in the development of those documents and might have better
> connections.

Those docs were developed by the respective companies (Crunchy and EDB)
in cooperation with DISA. The community has nothing to do with them. I
suggest you contact the two companies with corrections and suggestions.

--
Joe Conway
PostgreSQL Contributors Team