Re: Recomended front ends?

От DiasCosta
Тема Re: Recomended front ends?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,
After many years of using Oracle Forms and Oracle Reports with Oracle DB, I have been using Lazarus and "Code Typhon"

for many years now.
Both work with Free Pascal Compiler and both are open source and free.
Both have a very good IDE, the code produced is Pascal (very easily readable), and they connect directly to many DBMS including PostgreSQL, Oracle,  MSSQL, SQLITE, etc.
.

You can find information here:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lazarus_(IDE)
and here:  https://www.pilotlogic.com/sitejoom/

Also here:   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lazarus_(IDE)
you can find some interesting information.

Also here:   https://www.getlazarus.org/learn/tutorials/intro/
"If you are haven't used Lazarus recently then this tutorial is for you. In it we give users a broad overview of Lazarus
and some of its key features. We look at the type of applications you can create with Lazarus, and show you the core
concepts to desktop application development it makes so very easy.
Highlights include the two way design process, events handlers, testing and debugging, and deployment.
A brief gallery of applications I've personally created with Lazarus is included at the end, and I honestly believe it's
the best tool in the world for developing platform agnostic desktop applications. Like the video says, give Lazarus a try."

Dias Costa