how to migrate from SQL Server7 to PostgreSQL7??

От Anzo
Тема how to migrate from SQL Server7 to PostgreSQL7??
Дата
Список pgsql-general
hi there:
i have a plan to migrate my company's database from ms sql server 7 to
postgresql 7.
i had try to use ms sql server's dts to export to postgresql.
i download the odbc driver from postgresql.org and configure to my nt4
server.
ftp://postgresql.readysetnet.com/pub/postgresql/odbc/versions/psqlodbc-07_01
_0004.zip
i started to use dts in my sql server, when i choose the destination
datasource and press "next" , then the error message occurred
"Unexpected error occurred. The provider has returned an error result
without an error message"
can anybody give some helps ??
or i should try other solutions??
thanx!!