Re: Options for Postgres FDW

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Options for Postgres FDW
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 1/30/20 1:59 PM, PegoraroF10 wrote:
> I´m trying to insert/update some tables using FDW. I´m having problems when I
> want to use default values and triggers.
>
> For columns with default values, if I drop that column on foreign table
> definition is fine for inserts but I cannot use that column for
> updates/selects because it doesn´t exist on foreign table definition.

Don't drop it?

> For triggers, there is a way to define search_path for that
> server/connection ? Because suppose I´ve used "import foreign schema

?:
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/12/sql-alterrole.html
ALTER ROLE { role_specification | ALL } [ IN DATABASE database_name ]
SET configuration_parameter { TO | = } { value | DEFAULT }

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Options for Postgres FDW
От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Exclude constraint on ranges : commutative containment : allowonly complete containment