Re: [GENERAL] Build PostgreSQL With XML Support on Linux

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Build PostgreSQL With XML Support on Linux
Дата
Re: [GENERAL] Build PostgreSQL With XML Support on Linux  (Osahon Oduware <osahon.gis@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
On 05/31/2017 06:24 AM, Osahon Oduware wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I successfully built PostgreSQL from source on Linux (Centos 7) using
> the following:

What version of Postgres?

> ./configure --prefix=/home/nagispg/local/pgsql --with-libxml --with-libxslt

I would look in config.log in the build directory for clues.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Osahon Oduware
Сообщение: [GENERAL] Build PostgreSQL With XML Support on Linux