Rép. : Mailing list question

От Erwan DUROSELLE
Тема Rép. : Mailing list question
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I have the same problem.
AFAIK, this is not the usual behaviour for mailing lists.

Erwan

>>> Jean-Christian Imbeault <jc@mega-bucks.co.jp> 11/27 7:35  >>>
Silly questions really but ...

#1 all the messages I receive from the GENERAL mailing list have the
To:
field set to be the original poster, CC: set to the ML address, and
there is no Reply-To: field set ... is this normal?

The reason I ask is that I find myself sometimes replying to a ML
message and sending my reply to the individual rather than the ML ...
In
order to avoid this I have to hit reply-all and delete the OP's address

... a bit annoying.

Or is is standard ML practice/etiquette that I should send replies to
both the ML *and* OP?

Thanks!

Jc