Re: Disk filling, CPU filling, renegade inserts and deletes?

От Richard Plotkin
Тема Re: Disk filling, CPU filling, renegade inserts and deletes?
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
I've also now tried looking at pg_class.relpages.  I compared the
results before and after vacuum.  The results stayed the same, except
for five rows that increased after the vacuum.  Here is the select on
those rows after the vacuum:

              relname             | relnamespace | reltype | relowner |
relam | relfilenode | reltablespace | relpages | reltuples |
reltoastrelid | reltoastidxid | relhasindex | relisshared | relkind |
relnatts | relchecks | reltriggers | relukeys | relfkeys | relrefs |
relhasoids | relhaspkey | relhasrules | relhassubclass |    relacl
---------------------------------+--------------+---------+----------
+-------+-------------+---------------+----------+-----------
+---------------+---------------+-------------+-------------+---------
+----------+-----------+-------------+----------+----------+---------
+------------+------------+-------------+----------------
+---------------
  pg_attribute_relid_attnam_index |           11 |       0 |        1 |
  403 |       16686 |             0 |      292 |     10250 |
0 |             0 | f           | f           | i       |        2 |
      0 |           0 |        0 |        0 |       0 | f          | f
        | f           | f              |
  pg_class_oid_index              |           11 |       0 |        1 |
  403 |       16690 |             0 |       18 |      2640 |
0 |             0 | f           | f           | i       |        1 |
      0 |           0 |        0 |        0 |       0 | f          | f
        | f           | f              |
  pg_depend_depender_index        |           11 |       0 |        1 |
  403 |       16701 |             0 |       52 |      6442 |
0 |             0 | f           | f           | i       |        3 |
      0 |           0 |        0 |        0 |       0 | f          | f
        | f           | f              |
  pg_type_oid_index               |           11 |       0 |        1 |
  403 |       16731 |             0 |        8 |      1061 |
0 |             0 | f           | f           | i       |        1 |
      0 |           0 |        0 |        0 |       0 | f          | f
        | f           | f              |
  pg_depend                       |           11 |   16677 |        1 |
    0 |       16676 |             0 |       32 |      4200 |
0 |             0 | t           | f           | r       |        7 |
      0 |           0 |        0 |        0 |       0 | f          | f