PostgreSQL - PHP insert deleted from database immediately?

От Sami
Тема PostgreSQL - PHP insert deleted from database immediately?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi, I'm trying to insert data from a php-page. The connection is open and
select-functions work perfectly. The problem is that an insert will - as far
as I know - insert the data and then immediately erase it.

The insert statement executed from php is:

     $otsikko = "Insert testi";
     $teksti = "Koeteksti 1";

     $sqllause = "INSERT INTO jutut (otsikko,teksti) VALUES ('";
     $sqllause = $sqllause . $otsikko . "','" . $teksti . "');";
     ECHO $sqllause;
     $tulos = pg_exec ($db,$sqllause);
     if (!$tulos) {
        echo "Sql-insert error.\n";
        exit;
     }
This results are the following in the web-browser:

    INSERT INTO jutut (otsikko,teksti) VALUES ('Insert testi','Koeteksti
1');

Which when copied into the psql-console  indeed does the insert correctly.

The reason I know the PHP-insert is done, but deleted is derived from the
fact that an automatically incremented index in the table is incremented
when the php-script is executed.

 I get no error messages.

Could someone please help?