Re: a recommendation on admin tool

От john fabiani
Тема Re: a recommendation on admin tool
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Yes I'm sure that's true.  That said, I believe they just going the wrong way with their development.  It's  my understanding I'm not the only  one complaining.  I am also sure there are many who like the direction they are going - I'm just not one of them.  I guess this is one of those situations were you like it a lot or you hate it.

Johnf