Re: How to parse xml containing optional elements

От Hannes Erven
Тема Re: How to parse xml containing optional elements
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

> apt-get upgrade postgresql-9.1 returns
>
> Reading package lists... Done
> Building dependency tree
> Reading state information... Done
> You might want to run 'apt-get -f install' to correct these.
> openssl : Depends: libssl1.0.0 (>= 1.0.1e-2+deb7u5) but it is not
> installable
> wkhtmltox : Depends: libssl1.0.0 but it is not installable
> E: Unmet dependencies. Try using -f.

I'm afraid I cannot really help you with this. Is this with the
postgresql.org repository already enabled?
Did you run "apt-get update"?
What about "apt-get upgrade" (a system-wide upgrade)?

>> Be careful, this will only work when there is exactly one ns:Stmt
>> element in the document.
>> Else you will have to build a third query level, first selecting the
>> ns:Stmt entries, second the IBAN and Ntry from them and third amount
>> and EndToEndId.
>
> Hopefully there is only one Stmt element in single file.
> I solved it by moving xpath to select IBAN to main select:
>
> SELECT
> (xpath('/ns:Document/ns:BkToCstmrStmt/ns:Stmt/ns:Acct/ns:Id/ns:IBAN/text()',
> xo,nsa))[1]::text AS endaaa,
>     (xpath('ns:Amt/text()', x,nsa))[1]::text::numeric AS tasusumma,
>     (xpath('ns:NtryDtls/ns:TxDtls/ns:Refs/ns:EndToEndId/text()',
> x,nsa))[1] AS orderinr
>
> FROM (
>     SELECT
>     unnest(xpath('/ns:Document/ns:BkToCstmrStmt/ns:Stmt/ns:Ntry',
> x,nsa)) as x, nsa, x as xo
>     FROM t
> ) Ntry
>
> This references endaaa from single select only. Changing code requires
> changing only one line.
>
> Is this OK ?

This will still select only the IBAN from the first statement in the file.

-hannes