Re: logical replication snapshots

От Dimitri Maziuk
Тема Re: logical replication snapshots
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 7/25/2018 10:28 AM, Andres Freund wrote:

> Are you really expecting us to be able to reproduce the problem based on
> the above description? Our test suites do setup plain replications
> setups, and the problem doesn't occur there.

I don't, by definition, have a reproducible case: it only happened once
so far.

If nobody knows what limits the number of files created in
$PGDATA/pg_logical/snapshots then we'll all have to wait until this
happens again.

(To somebody else as I'm obviously not turning logical replication back
on until I know it won't kill my server again.)

Dima