Re: Unicode normalization SQL functions

От Andreas Karlsson
Тема Re: Unicode normalization SQL functions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> What is that status of this patch set?  I think we have nailed down the
> behavior, but there were some concerns about certain performance
> characteristics.  Do people feel that those are required to be addressed
> in this cycle?

Personally I would rather see it merged if the code is correct (which it
seems like it is from what I can tell) as the performance seems to be
good enough for it to be useful.

Unicode normalization is a feature which I have wished and at least for
my use cases the current implementation is more than fast enough.

Andreas