Re: PostgreSQL 10 and OpenSSL 1.1

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: PostgreSQL 10 and OpenSSL 1.1
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 6/14/19 9:35 AM, Shane Duan wrote:
> Is the default PostgreSQL installer built with openSSL 1.0 and or 1.1? I
> checked on Windows, it seems it was built with openSSL 1.02g. If it
> true, is there any plan to pre-build next minor release(10.x) with
> latest openSSL1.1? OpenSSL 1.0 will be deprecated by the end of 2019...

There is no default installer. There are packages built for various
platforms by various organizations. You will need to be specific about
the package you are using and where you got it. In the end you will
probably need to contact the package maintainers to see what their plans
are.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com