Re: unsupported types in 8.0.1

От Ben
Тема Re: unsupported types in 8.0.1
Дата
Список pgsql-general
The way our app is structured, storing unixtime is the most efficient
way to get what we want.

I can't recall why I started using abstime... I started it with some
other projects years ago and was under the impression that it was the
preferred way. Maybe it was then, but isn't anymore? Maybe I'm just
wrong? Anyway, extract() works great, so I'll use that from now on.
Thanks!