CTRL-Z in the SQL command editor.

От Gaetan beaulieu
Тема CTRL-Z in the SQL command editor.
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi!

I found a little problem with the CTRL-Z in the SQL command editor.=20

I have two files, each containing several SQL queries. sql_01.sql and sql_0=
2.sql.=20

I get the first file sql_01.sql from the menu, I run and everything is fine=
.=20

I get the second file from the menu in the same edit window and I bring som=
e changes.=20

I did CTRL-Z to remove the last change and I see the SQL statements of the =
first file appear.=20

So if I save the file, i loose the SQL queries in the file sql_02.sql.=20

This could represent several hours of work :-(=20

Windows xp
French
Version 1.10.1 (Dec 3 2009, rev:8025:8026M)

Tank you!