Re: Request for Hyderabad mailing list

От N Rao P V
Тема Re: Request for Hyderabad mailing list
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Thank you Jonathan.  The group is associate with OpenSCG.

Thanks
PV

On Aug 27, 2013, at 7:44 PM, "Jonathan S. Katz" <jonathan.katz@excoventures.com> wrote:

On Aug 27, 2013, at 5:07 AM, N Rao P V wrote:

Hi:

The website for Hyderabad User Group is also created.  Please update it on the community page.

Thank you
P V N Rao

I've created the listing on the community page with reference to the website.  Once the mailing list is added I will ad that too.

PV - I could not associate it with an organization because I could not find a Hyderabad organization.  That will be necessary if you are to post news / events items on the site.

Thanks,

Jonathan

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Request for Hyderabad mailing list
Сообщение: Re: Request for Hyderabad mailing list