Re: Crediting sponsors in release notes?

От Nasby, Jim
Тема Re: Crediting sponsors in release notes?
Дата
Re: Crediting sponsors in release notes?  (Selena Deckelmann <selena@chesnok.com>)
Список pgsql-advocacy
On May 12, 2011, at 4:48 PM, Selena Deckelmann wrote:
> And I am not convinced that the release notes are
> the right place for this information.

Before we start worrying about time and effort, let's figure out the answer to that first.

Related to that, the thought also occurred to me that it would be nice to also credit bug reporters in the release
notes(again, assuming that this doesn't produce too much extra clutter).
--
Jim "Decibel!" Nasby jnasby@EnovaFinancial.com
Primary: 512-579-9024     Backup: 512-569-9461