Re: How to merge data from two separate databases into one (maybe using xlogs)?

От Daniel.Crespo@l-3com.com
Тема Re: How to merge data from two separate databases into one (maybe using xlogs)?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> you want multimaster replication WITH multimaster DDL changes?
>

> wow.
>
> how do you resolve conflicts?

I don't know how to get to that point yet. The question is: Can I use
xlogs from two different servers and replay them all in one? Depending
on how it is done, I can tell you how would I resolve the conflicts.

Сообщение: Re: Full Text Search - Slow on common words
Сообщение: Re: Full Text Search - Slow on common words