Re: How to merge data from two separate databases into one (maybe using xlogs)?

От Daniel.Crespo@l-3com.com
Тема Re: How to merge data from two separate databases into one (maybe using xlogs)?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 5:19 PM,  <Daniel.Crespo@l-3com.com> wrote:
> > thinking about the possibility of shipping all xlogs of both
> databases
> > and putting them into the final master (one of them), and replay
them
> > have all data. Later, I would take care of the conflicts.
> >

> Again, I recommend you look at Bucardo if you want multi-master
> replication.

Thanks for your response, Vick.

Unfortunately, I need to replicate DDLs, therefore Bucardo is not an
option. I was thinking about having a way to replay xlogs from different
servers into one, to have "all" data. I just don't know if it's
possible. Anybody knows?

Thanks,
-Daniel

Сообщение: Re: Printing command string passed to EXECUTE command in plpgsql (after argument resolution)
Сообщение: Re: Printing command string passed to EXECUTE command in plpgsql (after argument resolution)