Re: How to merge data from two separate databases into one (maybe using xlogs)?

От Daniel.Crespo@l-3com.com
Тема Re: How to merge data from two separate databases into one (maybe using xlogs)?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 4:37 PM, Lennin Caro <lennin.caro@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> IMHO pgpool is the solution
>
> How does that solve the problem of having two disconnected networks,
each thinking their DB is the master?

The original question is how can I do to merge the data of the two
master databases. The answer I'm looking for is the answer to your
question as well. My solution does not solve that problem. I was
thinking about the possibility of shipping all xlogs of both databases
and putting them into the final master (one of them), and replay them to
have all data. Later, I would take care of the conflicts.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
-Daniel