Re: Script to reset all sequence values in the a given DB?

От Vivek Khera
Тема Re: Script to reset all sequence values in the a given DB?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
please don't hijack old threads ("partitioned table query question" in
this case) and change the subject line to start your new question. it
messes up threaded mail readers.

thanks.

On Dec 10, 2007, at 3:00 PM, Nathan Wilhelmi wrote:

> Hello - Does anyone happen to have a SQL script or function that can
> reset all the sequence values found in a given DB? When we rebuild
> the DB it would be handy to be able to set all the sequence back to
> a known starting place.
>
> Thanks!
>
> -Nate

Сообщение: Re: SQL design pattern for a delta trigger?
Сообщение: Re: SQL design pattern for a delta trigger?