Re: commitfest application question

От Bernd Helmle
Тема Re: commitfest application question
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
--On Freitag, Juli 17, 2009 12:05:46 -0700 Joe Conway <mail@joeconway.com>
wrote:

> Is there a way for me to extract the patch as the original attachment,
> or am I supposed to just cat-n-paste into an editor to create one?

This has bitten me one or two times in the past, too. Fortunately i archive
all emails on local storage, but it would be nice if attached plain text
diffs wouldn't get inlined in the archives. Another possible solution is to
use the mbox files.

--  Thanks
                   Bernd

Сообщение: Re: Higher TOAST compression.
Сообщение: Re: Higher TOAST compression.