Re: CREATE INDEX CONCURRENTLY does not index prepared xact's data

От Andrey Borodin
Тема Re: CREATE INDEX CONCURRENTLY does not index prepared xact's data
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

> 30 янв. 2021 г., в 21:06, Andrey Borodin <x4mmm@yandex-team.ru> написал(а):
>

>> 24 янв. 2021 г., в 07:27, Noah Misch <noah@leadboat.com> написал(а):
>>
>> I changed that, updated comments, and fixed pgindent damage.  I plan to push
>> the attached version.
>
> I see that patch was pushed. I'll flip status of CF entry. Many thanks!

FWIW I have 2 new reported cases on 12.6. I've double-checked that at the moment of corruption installation run version
withthe patch.
To the date I could not reproduce the problem myself, but I'll continue working on this.

Thanks!

Best regards, Andrey Borodin.