Re: [pgsql-www] Same abstract for all search results

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: [pgsql-www] Same abstract for all search results
Дата
Список pgsql-www
> On 26 May 2017, at 16:31, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
>
> On Fri, May 26, 2017 at 2:50 AM, Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se <mailto:daniel@yesql.se>> wrote:
> The search results abstract seems to recently have become the same for every
> search hit, I get this for each hit:

>     Documentation
>     Manuals
>     PostgreSQL devel
>     (2017-05-25 00:42:18)
>     This page...</div>
>
> Not sure when that happened but I’m pretty sure we had more relevant content
> there previously?  Also no obvious commits in pgweb that shed more light on it.
>
> It seems that got broken when we deployed the new tsearch parser from pgpro, but the fault wasn't in that one. We
endedup with a mismatch of tsconfigs on the updates vs the searches. Meaning it worked fine as long as you only
searchedfor "normal words" which would end up being the same using the old and the new parser, but fail when it didn't.
Atleast that's my analysis.

> I've deployed a fix now, so it should work. Please confirm if it works with your test case as well.

Works perfectly, thanks!

cheers ./daniel