Re: Postgres 8.1 for Mac

От Gavin M. Roy
Тема Re: Postgres 8.1 for Mac
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I haven't compiled it myself, but a guess would be if you installed
XCode (which comes with gcc, and should have most if not all the libs
needed) it's a matter of grabbing the source, untarring it, running ./
configure in the src  dir, make, and make install, etc.  (Follow the
normal build instructions)

Good luck!

Gavin