bug report

От
Тема bug report
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Sir,
I have changed Antivirus environment from AVG to Avast .
=20
After I have tried to restart my PostgreSQL Server I got 10061 error TCP/IP.
Starting the server triggers err 5 ''Access denied''
=20
=20
After this missfaillure  I have uninstalled PostgreSQL 8.3. and then I have=
 tried to riinstall PostgreSQL 8.3 again.
=20
Installation failed caused by this message :
=20
                         Tried to create a debugger=20
                         c:/users/nico/AppData/Local/Temp/bitrock_debug_520=
4.xml
=20
AVG worked perfect but out of budgetary reasens I had to install a Free Ant=
ivirus download Avast.
=20
.Next month I restore former setup AVG AntiVirus and EnterpriseDB.
=20
What to do to work with PostgreSQL 8.3?
=20
Thank You in advance.