Re: ERROR: Cannot insert a duplicate key into a unique

От Rachit Siamwalla
Тема Re: ERROR: Cannot insert a duplicate key into a unique
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Count me in for error codes. You can just see part of the code i'm using to
deal with the problem (some of the error messages changed from 7.0 to 7.1 --
i had to fix that):
   def parseError(self, errval):       # first compile all the exceptions. Ideally we don't have to compile       # all
ofthem first, but this makes the code that much readable, and       # speed is not important in the error case.
re_refInt= re.compile('.*referential integrity.*')       re_dupKey = re.compile('.*duplicate key.*')       re_nullAttr
=re.compile('.*Fail to add null value in not null

attribute (.*)')       re_nonInt = re.compile('.*pg_atoi: error in "(.*)": can\'t parse.*')       re_nonBool =
re.compile('.*Badboolean external representation

\'(.*)\'')       re_nonIP = re.compile('.*invalid INET value.*')       re_nonTimestamp = re.compile('.*Bad timestamp
external
representation \'(.*)\'')       re_invalidAttribute = re.compile('.*Relation \'(.*)\' does not have
attribute \'(.*)\'.*')       re_deadlockDetected = re.compile('.*Deadlock detected.*')
       # various errors captured from posgres       # ERROR:  Relation 'users' does not have attribute 'blah'       #
ERROR: <unnamed> referential integrity violation - key in

managedservers stillreferenced from managedserverstatus       #       # ERROR:  Bad boolean external representation
'3.4.5.6'      # ERROR:  invalid INET value '3456' ## for ip       # ERROR:  ExecAppend: Fail to add null value in not
nullattribute

mystr       # ERROR:  Relation 'users' does not have attribute 'blah'       # pg_atoi: error in "hello": can't parse
"hello"      # ERROR:  Bad timestamp external representation 'fdsa'       # ERROR: Deadlock detected.