Re: Recreate database but old tables still present

От Vibhor Kumar
Тема Re: Recreate database but old tables still present
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Feb 24, 2011, at 9:19 PM, gvim wrote:

> Now, for some reason, when I recreate the datbase the old tables are still present. I've tried the same procedure
usinga psql login but the result is the same.

This can happen if template1 database has those tables. Check/verify if those tables are in template1 database.

Thanks & Regards,
Vibhor Kumar
EnterpriseDB Corporation
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company
Cell: +91-932-568-2279
vibhor.kumar@enterprisedb.com
Blog:http://vibhork.blogspot.com

От: gvim
Сообщение: Recreate database but old tables still present
От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: Recreate database but old tables still present