Re: incorrect row estimates for primary key join

От Ben
Тема Re: incorrect row estimates for primary key join
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
hello --

On Jun 24, 2013, at 4:23 PM, bricklen wrote:

> Is it safe to assume you ANALYZEd the jointable after creating it? (I assume so, just checking)

yes, jointable was analyzed.  both tables were further analyzed after any changes.

> Can you post the output of:
>
> SELECT version();
> SELECT name, current_setting(name), source
> FROM pg_settings
> WHERE source NOT IN ('default', 'override');

                                      version
 PostgreSQL 9.1.1 on x86_64-suse-linux-gnu, compiled by gcc (SUSE Linux) 4.6.2, 64-bit
(1 row)

             name             |  current_setting   |        source
------------------------------+--------------------+----------------------
 checkpoint_completion_target | 0.9                | configuration file
 checkpoint_segments          | 16                 | configuration file
 DateStyle                    | ISO, MDY           | configuration file
 default_statistics_target    | 50                 | configuration file
 default_text_search_config   | pg_catalog.english | configuration file
 effective_cache_size         | 5632MB             | configuration file
 lc_messages                  | en_US.UTF-8        | configuration file
 lc_monetary                  | en_US.UTF-8        | configuration file
 lc_numeric                   | en_US.UTF-8        | configuration file
 lc_time                      | en_US.UTF-8        | configuration file
 listen_addresses             | *                  | configuration file
 log_destination              | stderr             | configuration file
 log_line_prefix              | %t %d %u           | configuration file
 log_timezone                 | US/Pacific         | environment variable
 logging_collector            | on                 | configuration file
 maintenance_work_mem         | 480MB              | configuration file
 max_connections              | 300                | configuration file
 max_stack_depth              | 2MB                | environment variable
 max_wal_senders              | 3                  | configuration file
 search_path                  | public             | user
 shared_buffers               | 1920MB             | configuration file
 TimeZone                     | US/Pacific         | environment variable
 wal_buffers                  | 8MB                | configuration file
 wal_keep_segments            | 128                | configuration file
 wal_level                    | hot_standby        | configuration file
 work_mem                     | 48MB               | configuration file
(26 rows)

hope this helps!

thanks, ben