Re: Deterioration in performance when query executed in multi threads

От: Anne Rosset
Тема: Re: Deterioration in performance when query executed in multi threads
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

Deterioration in performance when query executed in multi threads  (Anne Rosset, )
 Re: Deterioration in performance when query executed in multi threads  ("", )
  Re: Deterioration in performance when query executed in multi threads  (Anne Rosset, )
   Re: Deterioration in performance when query executed in multi threads  ("", )
    Re: Deterioration in performance when query executed in multi threads  (Scott Marlowe, )
    Re: Deterioration in performance when query executed in multi threads  (Anne Rosset, )
     Re: Deterioration in performance when query executed in multi threads  (Igor Neyman, )
      Re: Deterioration in performance when query executed in multi threads  (Anne Rosset, )
       Re: Deterioration in performance when query executed in multi threads  (Igor Neyman, )
        Re: Deterioration in performance when query executed in multi threads  (Anne Rosset, )
         Re: Deterioration in performance when query executed in multi threads  (Thomas Kellerer, )
          Re: Deterioration in performance when query executed in multi threads  (Igor Neyman, )
          Re: Deterioration in performance when query executed in multi threads  (Anne Rosset, )
           Re: Deterioration in performance when query executed in multi threads  (Gavin Flower, )
         Re: Deterioration in performance when query executed in multi threads  (Igor Neyman, )
          Re: Deterioration in performance when query executed in multi threads  (Anne Rosset, )
           Re: Deterioration in performance when query executed in multi threads  (Igor Neyman, )
            Re: Deterioration in performance when query executed in multi threads  (Anne Rosset, )
       Re: Deterioration in performance when query executed in multi threads  (Merlin Moncure, )

Thanks Ken. I am going to test with different pool sizes and see if I see any improvements.
Are there other configuration options I should look like? I was thinking of playing with shared_buffer.

Thanks,
Anne