Performance with the new security release?

От Anne Rosset
Тема Performance with the new security release?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,
We are seeing some overall performance degradation in our application since we installed the security release. Other
commitswere also done
at the same time in the application so we don't know yet if the degradation has any relationship with the security
release.
While we are digging into this, I would like to know if it is possible that the release has some impact on performance.
Afterreading this "It was created as a side effect of a refactoring effort to make establishing new connections to a
PostgreSQLserver faster, and the associated code more maintainable.", I am thinking it is quite possible.
Please let me know. Thanks,
Anne