Re: Simplifying wal_sync_method

От Thomas F. O'Connell
Тема Re: Simplifying wal_sync_method
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I was recently witness to a benchmark of 7.4.5 on Solaris 9 wherein
it was apparently demonstrated that fsync was the fastest option
among the 7.4.x wal_sync_method options.

If there's a way to make this information more useful by providing
more data, please let me know, and I'll see what I can do.

--
Thomas F. O'Connell
Co-Founder, Information Architect

Strategic Open Source: Open Your i™