DBLink or setof record functions & type shortcuts

От Jeff Trout
Тема DBLink or setof record functions & type shortcuts
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
So I'm using dblink to run a query on another db, which works fine.

I'm wondering if there is some shortcut I can use since I have the
type the remote function is returning defined on my side so I don't
need to list all the columns -
so instead of select * from dblink('select * from
someFooTypeReturningFunc()') as t1(col text, ....)
I could write select * from dblink('select ... ') as t1(footype)

I've poked over the docs and googled around, haven't seen anything yet.

--
Jeff Trout <jeff@jefftrout.com>
http://www.dellsmartexitin.com/

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: