Re: Parallel Seq Scan

От Kouhei Kaigai
Тема Re: Parallel Seq Scan
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Amit,

The latest v16 patch cannot be applied to the latest
master as is.
434873806a9b1c0edd53c2a9df7c93a8ba021147 changed various
lines in heapam.c, so it probably conflicts with this.

[kaigai@magro sepgsql]$ cat ~/patch/parallel_seqscan_v16.patch | patch -p1
patching file src/backend/access/common/printtup.c
patching file src/backend/access/heap/heapam.c
Hunk #6 FAILED at 678.
Hunk #9 FAILED at 955.
2 out of 17 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file src/backend/access/heap/heapam.c.rej:

Thanks,
KaiGai Kohei <kaigai@ak.jp.nec.com>