Re: One question about security label command

От Kouhei Kaigai
Тема Re: One question about security label command
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Are you trying with sepgsql.so module?

From standpoint of SQL syntax, yep, SECURITY LABEL command support
the object types below, however, it fully depends on security label
provider; sepgsql.so in this case.
At this moment, it supports database, schema, function, tables and
column are supported by sepgsql. So, it is expected behavior.

Thanks,
--
NEC OSS Promotion Center / PG-Strom Project
KaiGai Kohei <kaigai@ak.jp.nec.com>