Re: [v9.5] Custom Plan API

От Kouhei Kaigai
Тема Re: [v9.5] Custom Plan API
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> FYI, patch v12 part 2 no longer applies cleanly.

Thanks. I rebased the patch set according to the latest master branch.
The attached v13 can be applied to the master.
--
NEC OSS Promotion Center / PG-Strom Project
KaiGai Kohei <kaigai@ak.jp.nec.com>

Вложения

От: Rushabh Lathia
Сообщение: Re: CINE in CREATE TABLE AS ... and CREATE MATERIALIZED VIEW ...
От: Ali Akbar
Сообщение: Re: Function array_agg(array)